Tuesday, December 12, 2006

We missed Boston

I have what we think is viral pneumonia, as do two other members of my family, and have been sick for 3 wks, and I'm still not better yet. So we decided that it would be very bad for my health to go to Boston, so no RN for Tara this year. We might try to catch some shows in either Jan. or Feb. to make up for it though. I figured I'd let you all know, I'm sure Tara could've done it had we been there though, but now we'll have so much time to practice that she should get awesome scores, lol. Oh well. : )

2 Comments:

Blogger PerfectTosca said...

Gee, I'm sorry to hear you are sick! I am SURE Tara could have done it, but don't worry about it, she will do it next year. She's so dang cute besides!

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope that you get to feeling better. Something has been going around here and you just can't get over it. Something viral as well. Take care of yourself and she'll get her RN soon enough. Let her be a "therapy" puppy for the time being and just enjoy her.
Loved all the photos. She is quite the little beauty.
Kay

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home