Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Ho hum

BTW, i obviously expected Tara to shed, don't think that I didn't. : ) I just didn't expect it so soon! : )

Anyway, we went swimming yesterday in a beautiful local lake, and afterwards brought Tara out to check it out. She was initially like, "Hell no! I'm not going in that water!" PRetty funny from a girl who loves playing in our stream when it has water (it's dried up right now, unfortunately). I guess she was like whoa, cause it obviously must look different, it had a much sandier beach, it felt different, smelled different, there were kids way out in the lake screaming and leaping off of a dock, etc. With some play around the waters edge though, she worked her way in and out and eventually walked in up to her shoulders a few times. Everytime she got out, she walked around really funny with her wet legs, kinda the way Orion does when I put his mutt-luks on him in the really really cold snowy weather. Silly girl. We might make a water dog out of her yet. She's sleeping on her back next to Luke right now. I love that she sleeps on her back.

I know, i haven't put the pics up yet. I will, I just have to do it when I'm back in Maine again now, I can't do it from MA. Sorry, you'll all have to just be patient. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home