Sunday, February 11, 2007

Tara has a serious crush

On the GSP that's visiting Dookie! They've been kissing on the lips, lying next to each other gently mouthing, and just spending lots of time together. I'm sure she'll be sad when he leaves today, lol. Her first real crush, lol. : ) Anyway, I've started a new blog that has loads of pics of my dogs and our visiting dogs if you want to check it out it's here: http://canineaspirations.blogspot.com

I also added and changed some links to the right. And we are getting a 13month old female tri collie to foster this week through CRLNE. Her name is Althea, and I'm sure her and Tara are going to have a blast!

1 Comments:

Blogger Loki said...

Hello Tara

Loki here.. I'm here to tag on your blog.. HaHa..

Cheers
Loki

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home