Tuesday, June 13, 2006

6/13/06

Tara met two new adult dogs today, Mea and Slate, two Australian Terriers I walk regularly. They got along well but I left them wanting more of each other. LOL. They will be staying with us from June 31 - July 4 so life will be much easier if they can all get along well. I think they will. Mea and Slate are both really nice, well-socialized little terriers. That weekend I'm also taking care of a friends two Cocker Spaniels, Tupelo and Sage, so we will have 6 dogs to tear around the yard. I don't think Sage will tear around the yard too much though, she's going to be 9 this year and is pretty laid back. Tupelo was a year in Feb., Mea just turned 3 and Slate just turned 4. We will have Luke come visit us from 7/14 - 8/2 and he'll only be 9 months old or so and Tara will be 4+ months so they should have some good fun too. Tomorrow night we are all going in to Cambridge to see a friend play music at a club, so it'll be her first time exploring the city. I figure it will be a little calmer at night. I'm sure she'll be fine. : ) I swear I'm going to post pics sometime this wk, I ran out of time before I left for MA though, so now it will have to be Thurs or this weekend when we are back in ME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home