Sunday, October 22, 2006

Tamarack's Autumn Rain, RL1


Just a quick note to let you all know (I'm actually stealing internet outside a random house in town, because ours wasn't working when I got home today!) that Tara got her RL1 this weekend! My wonderful seven month old was all perfect puppy and no bratty adolescent. In our first run yesterday I was really nervous, and Tara was really silly (but very happy!) and I was sure that we didn't Q. We got a 180 though (you have to get a 170/200 to qualify and there are also 10 bonus points available if you do the bonus exerciese) and I was thrilled! (I didn't expect us to get any legs really, as we've only been practicing rally a little and only been to 3 rally classes). Our second run yesterday was awesome, we got a 203 and fifth place. Today was awesome also, we got a 201 and second place. So yeah little Tara this is just the beginning. : ) I'm so excited and so proud of her, she was so focused, and definitely the youngest dog there. Thank you all for your help!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I KNEW that you could do it. WooHoo. Braggin on her here in NY. Way to go. She'll do anything for you Momma.

Kay and Micki

12:57 PM  
Blogger PerfectTosca said...

Congratulations, Jenn and Tara! Well done!

As you know, this will create ramifications for Tosca, who is obviously slacking off.

Regards,
Cynthia

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home