Sunday, May 20, 2007

Tara's blue ribbons

This weekend Tara and I competed in Rally in Scarborough, ME. The ground conditions were awful, with inches of water and mud all over the place. Yesterday we got a 99 (out of 100) in Rally Novice Obedience, and 1st place to finish her Rally Novice title (her 1st leg way back in Dec. was an 83 and 3rd place, our 2nd leg in April was a 92). Today we moved up to Rally Advanced. I was a little nervous about her being off-leash, but I guess I needn't have worried; we qualified for our first RA leg with a 95 and got another 1st place. Not too shabby for a girl that just turned a year March 19. This weekend marks her first full year with us and I couldn't have thought of a better way to celebrate it. I'm still in disbelief that we came home with not one, but two blue ribbons. Thank you Tara girl, I'm looking forward to having many more adventures with you.

Tara is now: Tamarack's Autumn Rain, RN, RL1

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger PerfectTosca said...

Yup Butchy and Snickers, Tara is really my sister. She is a rally genious and has letters after her name, where I on the other hand spend my time spitting out cat hair. I really hope my Woman doesn't see that Tara has more letters after her name.

Tara's cool ain't she?

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home